| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Saint Leo, Fl in February is very mild at 16.5 °C (61.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.1 °C (73.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.9 °C (49.8 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in February is 13.2 °C (23.8 °F).
- The weather in February is hardly arid. Circa 96.5mm (3.8in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 10:49 long and the longest day is 11:29 long with an average length of 11:09.
Check the distance to and compare the Saint Leo, Fl February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Saint Leo, Fl, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Saint Leo, Fl:
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 359 kms (223.1 miles) N
- Quitman, Ga, Usa - 385.6 kms (239.6 miles) NNW
- Madison, Fl, Usa - 347.3 kms (215.8 miles) NNW
- Tallahassee, Fl, Usa - 351.8 kms (218.6 miles) NW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 242.7 kms (150.8 miles) NNW
- Apalachicola, Florida, Usa - 352.7 kms (219.2 miles) NW
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 52.5 kms (32.6 miles) W
- Arcadia, Fl, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 301.4 kms (187.3 miles) N
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 277.7 kms (172.6 miles) N
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 222.4 kms (138.2 miles) N
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 82.5 kms (51.3 miles) NE
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 145.7 kms (90.5 miles) S
- West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa - 238 kms (147.9 miles) SE
- Miami, Florida, Usa - 297.2 kms (184.7 miles) SSE
- Key West, Florida, Usa - 384.1 kms (238.7 miles) S